Friday, November 25, 2011

FACT #2


I'm sorry I constantly want to talk to you . I'm sorry when you take long to reply my text , i get mad . i'm sorry if you sleep early , i might sulk for the whole day long . i'm sorry if i say things that might piss you off . i'm sorry if i come off as annoying . i'm sorry if you don't wanna talk to me as much as i wanna talk to you . i'm sorry if i think about you too much and too often . i'm sorry if i tell you about my pointless drama when you don't really care . i'm sorry if i come off as being clingy . its not that i don't understand you , it's just me missing you .

P/S : i do miss my 'keding' damn much . :'(

Gahhhh ,
Fitrah Ilyana .

0 budak tecik bisik-bisik: